Bail Bonds for Misdemeanors
Some of the common misdemeanors are:
The Stage When Bail Is Set
What will happen after an arrest in San Diego County, Orange County, and Los Angeles County?
- The defendants are taken to the police station where they are booked.
- The bail is set. The amount varies, depending on the severity of the charges.
How Our Bail Bondsmen Work
King Triton Bail Bonds is by your side. Contact us immediately and help your loved one get out of jail quickly.
- You call us as soon as possible.
- We look up the defendant's info to find the charges and the bail information.
- We offer a free inmate information data search.
- We go through the bail bond application with you.
- We find a solution to pay the bond.
- We will put up the full bail amount for you, that is our Job.
- We post the bond with the jail, making sure that your loved one will appear as directed by the court.
- The jail will begin the process of releasing the person in custody (the defendant).
- Your loved one can be released from jail.
Why Bail out of Jail?
* It is much harder for the prosecution to get a plea from the defendant when they are not in custody
- We can push the arraignment (1st court date) back so you have time to prepare.
- Your time would be better spent outside of a jail/preparing for the case.
- You don’t have to lose wages or benefits, you can be released and go to work tomorrow.
- You can continue to provide for your family and take care of your responsibilities.
- You can avoid the unpleasant, risky, and mentally tough medium of a jail.
- You don’t have to be separated from loved ones.
- You can better prepare your defense outside of a jail.
- Your status doesn't have to be affected. You can show up in court in your regular street clothes instead of a county jumpsuit.