Some of the common misdemeanors are:
When Bail Is Set in San Diego County
What will happen after an arrest in San Diego County?
- The defendants are taken to the police station where they are booked.
- The bail is set. The amount varies, depending on the severity of the charges.
We service all San Diego County Jails 24 hours a day and we have a network of bail agents within 5 minutes of every single jail in San Diego County. For more information about the bail amount, the booking process, the rights you have, and jail bail out:Pre-approved in 5 minutes »
How Our Bail Bondsmen Work
King Triton Bail Bonds is by your side. Contact us immediately and help your loved one get out of jail quickly.
- You call us as soon as possible.
- We look up the defendant's info to find the charges and the bail information.
- We offer free inmate information data search.
- We go through the bail bond application with you.
- We find a solution to pay the bond.
- We will put up the full bail amount for you, that is our Job.
- We post the bond with the jail, making sure that your loved one will appear as directed by the court.
- The jail will begin the process of releasing the person in custody (the defendant).
- Your loved one can be released from jail.
Why Bail Out of a San Diego Jail?
* It is much harder for the prosecution to get a plea from the defendant when they are not in custody
- We can push the arraignment (1st court date) back so you have time to prepare.
- Your time would be better spent outside of a jail/preparing for the case.
- You don’t have to lose wages or benefits, you can be released and go to work tomorrow.
- You can continue to provide for your family and take care of your responsibilities.
- You can avoid the unpleasant, risky, and mentally tough medium of a jail.
- You don’t have to be separated from loved ones.
- You can better prepare your defense outside of jail.
- Your status doesn't have to be affected. You can show up in court in your regular street clothes instead of a county jumpsuit.