Purpose of Policy
At King Triton Bail Bonds, we recognize and respect your privacy and are dedicated to protecting it through our conforming to this policy. We created this privacy notice to offer you confidence as you visit and use our site and to determine that we respect fair information practices. This notice is only applicable to our website and not to any other sites that you may access from our website.
This notice presents the categories of information we may collect from you or that you may supply when you visit this site and our procedures for gathering, utilizing, protecting, maintaining, and disclosing that information.
This notice applies to information collected:
- On this site.
- In e-mail, text, and additional electronic messages between you and this site.
- When you communicate with our applications and advertising on third-party websites and services, if they include links to this policy.
Notice Concerning Children
Our site is intended for a general audience and we do not direct any of our materials expressly at children under 13 years of age pursuant to the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998.
King Triton Bail Bonds takes the security of information very seriously and has incorporated procedures and standards to rule out illegitimate access to customer data. In addition, we have policies and processes to limit employee access to the data only to those employees with a business intention for accessing the information.
We do our best to safeguard your personal data; however, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. We cannot assure the security of your personal information sent to our site. We are not liable for circumvention of any privacy settings or security procedures included on our site.
How We Use The Information We Collect
King Triton Bail Bonds gathers data about you to:
- Present our site and materials.
- Provide information and services you request from us.
- Provide information about services.
- To execute our obligations and carry out our rights arising from contracts, including for billing and collection.
- Correctly identify you.
- Correctly assess your application for a bond.
- To inform you about changes to our site or to our services provided through it.
- In any other way with your consent.
- To respect law and regulations.
Information We Collect
We gather various types of data from you and about you, including:
- Data by which you may be personally identified. For example, name, e-mail address, telephone.
- Data that is about you but that does not identify you.
- Information about the internet connection you use, about how you access our site , and usage details.
This information is collected:
- From you, when you supply it to us.
- Automatically as you use the site. For example, we collect in this manner I.P. addresses and usage details.
- From our business partners, third-parties.
King Triton Bail Bonds may save the ensuing types of nonpublic personal data from you on or through our website:
- The information you supply on your application and other forms you supply to King Triton Bail Bonds, for example, name, occupation, and address.
- Records and duplicates of your correspondence (e-mail also), from when you contact us.
- Specifics of transactions carried out through our site.
- Your search queries on the site.
- Your business dealings with King Triton Bail Bonds, for example, your account balance, payment history, and claims history.
- Your credit history from consumer reporting.
King Triton Bail Bonds also collects, through automatic data gathering technologies, facts about your equipment, browsing activity, and patterns, for example:
- Specifics of your visit to our site, such as traffic data, location, resources you access and use on the site.
- Data about your computer and internet connection, for example, IP address, operating system, the browser used.
The information gathered is statistical data and does not include personal information. What we collect helps us improve our site and deliver a more personalized service.
Information We Disclose
We may disclose and share without restriction information about users, data that does not identify any individual.
We may disclose the personal information we gather from you or that you provide as described here:
- To our subsidiaries and to our affiliates. The law permits that we share identification information, data related to the transactions, and information about our experiences with clients.
- To unaffiliated third-parties bounded by contractual obligation to keep the personal data confidential and to utilize it only for the purposes for which we disclose it, to the extent needed to service you and your bond.
- For any other purposes we disclosed when you supplied the information.
- With your agreement.
King Triton Bail Bonds may also disclose your personal information:
- To government and administrative entities, to comply with any law, legal process, or court order.
- To outside companies that perform services on our behalfs, such as bill payment or data analysis.
- To detect or avert fraud, criminal activity, misrepresentations or nondisclosures connected with insurance transactions.
- To protect the rights, property, or safety of our company, our clients, and others.
In some instances, King Triton Bail Bonds might have to collect additional information about you from third parties. For example, when collecting your credit history.
In certain circumstances, to correctly underwrite your bond, King Triton Bail Bonds might have to disclose some personal or privileged data to third parties, without your permission.
Your Choices About How We Use Information
You can set the browser you use to refuse browser cookies or to notify you when cookies are being sent.
King Triton Bail Bonds has systematized procedures to assure that the data we collect is correct, current, and thorough. You can contact us and access and request correction, amendment, or deletion of recorded nonpublic personal data or of information you feel it is incorrect.
You have the right to a more detailed statement and description of King Triton Bail Bonds' information procedures. To ask about it, contact using the Contact Us link.