King Triton Bail Bonds is by your side. Contact us immediately for bail bonds in San Diego County and help your loved ones get out of jail quickly. Some of the law infringements considered felonies in San Diego County are:
When Is Bail Set in San Diego County?
What will happen after an arrest in San Diego?
- The defendant is taken to the police station where he or she is booked.
- The bail is set. The amount varies, depending on the severity of the charges.
We service all San Diego County Jails 24 hours a day and we have a network of bail agents within 5 minutes of every single jail in San Diego County. For more information about the bail amount, the booking process, the rights you have, and jail bail out:Pre-approved in 5 minutes »
How Our Bail Bondsmen Work
- You call us as soon as possible.
- We look up the defendant's info to find the charges and the bail information.
- We offer free inmate information data search.
- We go through the bail bond application with you.
- We find a solution to pay the bond.
- We will put up the full bail amount for you, that is our Job.
- We post the bond with the jail, assuring that your loved one will appear as directed by the court.
- The jail will begin the process of releasing the person in custody (the defendant).
- Your loved one can be released from jail.
Why Bail Out of San Diego Jails?
* It is much harder for the prosecution to get a plea from the defendant when they are not in custody
- We can push the arraignment (1st court date) back so you have time to prepare.
- Your time would be better spent outside of a jail/preparing for the case.
- You don’t have to lose wages or benefits, you can be released and go to work tomorrow.
- You can continue to provide for your family and take care of your responsibilities.
- You can avoid the unpleasant, risky, and mentally tough medium of a jail.
- You don’t have to be separated from loved ones.
- You can better prepare your defense outside of jail.
- Your status doesn’t have to be affected. You can show up in court in your regular street clothes instead of a county jumpsuit.
- Take into account the fact that a felony is a serious crime. You don’t know what the consequences will be. It is to your advantage to be out and to get your affairs in order prior to sentencing.